Sunday, December 9, 2012

Poem 1

Not Alone

I close my eyes and all I see is black
In my mind I take a step back
Forgetting those words full of hate
Forgetting all the people I've come to hate
Slowly I begin to go crazy
Because of all those things people say and what's done to me
I'm tired of feeling this way
I want the pain to go away
Should I take a step forward and plunge to my death?
Should I asp and take my very last breath?
My friends and family tell me no
But they don't know what I've been through
It would be easier to take my own life
Just to stick out my chest and plunge in the knife
Wouldn't it be easy?
Wouldn't it be better if there was no me?

As I come to think of it, I think not
My life, my world deserves another shot
When I thought I was all alone
I think again and had always known
That people out there feel the same way
That people out there feel like they're about to cave
I'm not alone in this
But I only wish
That others would realize this
You're not alone 
and I just wish...
You keep your life like I did mine
Because there is a light in you just waiting to shine
and as that light shows bright as shown
Just know that 
In this world
You're not alone



No comments:

Post a Comment